Accidents happen, if you are unfortunate enough to be involved in one then you may be entitled to compensation. Whether the accident happened at work, during leisure pursuits or just in the course of day-to-day activities we can advise you. The first step to take is to contact us and we will advise you on whether or not you have a valid claim and on the appropriate procedures to follow. If your claim has to proceed through the Personal Injuries Assessment Board or if it has to proceed through the courts Colm Burke & Co. has the expertise to proceed on your behalf.
Road Traffic Accidents
If you have been involved in a road traffic accident then you should contact us at the earliest opportunity. There is some vital information which, if at all possible, you should try to obtain at the scene of the accident, this includes:
- Driver’s name and address
- Vehicle registration number
- Insurance particulars of the other party
- Names and addresses of any witnesses
- Gardaí should be contacted and attend at the scene of the accident. It is important that you obtain the name of the Gardaí that attend and the station that they are attached to.
At Colm Burke & Co. we can advise you on the most appropriate course of action following your accident. We have experience dealing with a number of consulting engineers who can collect and collate evidence which we will use to assist in your claim.
* In contentious business, a solicitor may not calculate
fees or other charges as a percentage or proportion of an
award or settlement. This Statement is made in compliance
with Regulation 8 of SI 518 of 2002.
Contact us at-Washington House, 33 Washington Street, Cork, Ireland
Ph: 021 4272242
Fax: 021 4271879
Email: Colm@colmburke.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com